Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Laura's Wedding

Such a wonderful day! I love weddings. I think it is so wrong that you don't get to remarry your love every ten years or so. Okay who am I kidding that is way too much work for me to pull off. But anyway, I love weddings. Isn't this just so romantic. Ella's dress ripped a couple of times before the ceremony was even close to starting. We were still just taking pictures with the handsome couple when the dress literally started to come apart at the seams. And Mrs. Alden and I had to come to the rescue with a needle and thread and sew that baby back up. Thank goodness we had it all fixed up before the wedding so Ella didn't look like a homeless flower girl while walking down the aisle. I love those little things that happen at weddings that make it memorable. You always need a good story right?
I loved this cool flower girl basket. So pretty!

The cousins.


I am sorry, but look at Bryce in this picture. What a stud right! Good thing he is that cute because sometimes that is the only thing that keeps me from putting him up for adoption. Okay that is just a joke, haha funny funny. Kind of...
I love this picture. So scary though that it is a small preview of what is to come someday at her own wedding. That thought alone makes me want to cry.

Just doing their job. They are professionals you know.
So pretty! I love that Laura couldn't wait till the end to kiss Peter and that she tried to sneak a kiss in before the pastor gave the official green light. May you keep layin it on him forever Laura. Yes, that is my official blessing by the way.

I love the flowers.
How cool is that blue metal wall? We love you guys so much and we so enjoyed being a part of your big day. May you kiss lots and fight a little and after your little fights may you kiss a lot.

1 comment:

Heather Fretz said...

Aww... that was so sweet!

I LOVE the picture of Ella looking down. I LOVE Bryce's hand in his pocket, like, "I got this."

The pictures are amazing.
They BETTER be, right?