Sunday, June 13, 2010

Being a kid...







So being a kid is super fun, so exciting, and very very messy. The messy part is where I can get tripped up because as an adult that has to clean up the mess I can get somewhat uptight. So the other day when we went to the San Diego Children's Museum and we got to do all the fun kid stuff (like painting their metal whale form) and leave the mess behind, I was a very happy mama. They were able to paint, play with clay, chalk and blow bubbles, water color, a bunch of other stuff and I didn't have to clean up anything (except for their little hands of course).
I love being their mama...even if it is a messy job.




1 comment:

Amanda Reins said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today - I really enjoyed the illustrations as well - great picture taking skills! I am new to blogging.. I own a green company out in Atlanta, Georgia. My wife comes by to read your blog alot.