Monday, June 7, 2010

Cheese is my Favowit

So nothing exciting happened today. I took kids to school. I took kids to the park. I played Barbies. I played store. I did laundry and I made chicken tortilla soup for dinner and that is pretty much the extent of it. (I know...you all are jealous.)

So tonight we were eating dinner and I put cheese on top of the soup and Halle said to me "Mommy, cheese is my favowit... Cheese is my favowit color." (That is how she says favorite.) And of course Bryce being the ever present and helpful big brother, told her that cheese is not a color. So Halle said "Cheese is my favorite color, green." Bryce quickly corrected her "Cheese is not green!" So I told Halle that cheese is orange. To which she reassured us that yes orange is one of her favorite colors. I always love dinner conversation!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

thats adorable :)