Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ella is 5


Ella is my beautiful, red headed, freckled, 31 pound, independent, lover of life, mischievous, little girl. And now she is officially 5. Five seems like a red flag that is waving around saying "watch out because I am growing up, and there is nothing you can do about it." Five is like a big deal and so is Ella, so together they are a really big deal.


Ella, you are a big deal to me because you are one of my greatest gifts from God. He made you so wonderfully. The way that he gave you your beautiful red hair and your adorable freckles, even on your elbows, is so completely perfect. I love who you are. I love that you love people so much. I love that you are so curious about life. I love that you love chicken nuggets and ranch and sweets and books. I love that you like to sleep in Brycey's room and play dollhouse with Halle. I love that you like to wear dresses and that you would like to be a princess when you grow up.
Thank you for being my Ella Rose.

No comments: