Friday, October 3, 2008

This is the story of how Ella's ponytail fell off

This is the ponytail
This is the bald spot

This is the very nice lady that tried to help fix the bald spot
This is Ella's cute face that you can't help but love even if she does shave off her ponytails

So the other day, a couple of weeks ago, I put Ella down for a nap (which by the way was very hopeful thinking anyway). I then needed to make some phone calls for MOPS registration. I started to make my phone calls, when my ever so mischievous middle daughter comes walking out of her room holding her ponytail. I quickly got off of the phone, with a poor lady that I probably scared off forever, and asked Ella "What Happened?!!!!" To which she replied, "It fell off."
Well needless to say of course it had not fallen off. I found Jarrod's beard trimmers in her bed and a trail of hair from her room to the bathroom. Somehow she figured out how to turn them on and how to shave her ponytail off. Also needless to say I laughed and I cried and then I rushed her to the salon as soon as I could to try to salvage the situation. Oh how I love being her mom.
There of course was so much that happened between this post and the last post, but with restarting our blog, I have just started with what has been going on recently. We had a very fun filled summer that I could of blogged and blogged about, but I suppose I will save that for next summer.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Look at you... you took pictures of this event! Good for you! Ella's is going to love this story someday:)