Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Halle Reesey Piecey






Halle is one now. Well actually she is 14 months but who is counting. What can I say about Halle? I think that she is so adorable, but it is a good thing because she can be a royal pain in my hinney. Am I allowed to say that about my precious little one year old? I love her to pieces but she is the most stubborn independent and active one year old I have ever seen in all my life. I am actually a little bit scared of what the next few years are going to be like. I know that some of you at this point are thinking what is the big deal? Or, look at that face, how could she be anything but adorable? Well there is a reason that God gave her that cute face, let me tell you. There are also those of you that have seen her in action and know just what I am talking about. I do love though, that she has a mind of her own and I know that she will be a strong girl that loves to laugh.

We all love her so much though. It was so cute when we were doing this photo shoot with her, every time I would put her on the backdrop she would run off of it and straight to her big brother and then laugh like she was the funniest thing in the whole world. It was so cute to see them all laugh and play even in the photo shoot room. Bryce and Ella wanted to do anything they could to help Halle do what she was supposed to do. And Halle loved being the center of attention and wanted to make Bryce and Ella laugh.


3 comments:

heidi said...

Great pictures! She has an adorable smile:)

Ashley said...

really cute pictures!

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Oh how fun. I love it when they all get along, it makes me feel like maybe I am doing something right! Such a beautiful little girl, she has the best smile!