Friday, October 17, 2008

Cilantro




So Bryce has become a kindergartner. Which by the way is just not right. How did my little baby boy become a school aged kid? I think that something happened when I wasn't looking. Like someone threw me in a time machine with all my kids and warped me like at least two years forward. Anyway I guess I have to accept it.

So yesterday Bryce came home from school and started counting in Spanish because that is something that they do in school. It was so cute he said "Uno, dos, tres, cilantro." To which Jarrod and I laughed hysterically. Which by the way if you are worried about Bryce's little ego right now, don't. He loves nothing more than to make people laugh.

So I started to count to ten in Spanish correctly and by about the time I reached siete, (I know really impressive, is that even spelled right?), Bryce looked at me with wide eyes and said "Mommy you lived in Chinese."

Man I love that kid. Have I happen to mention that yet? I am still not entirely sure that it is fair that Mrs. Taylor gets to spend so much time with him.

3 comments:

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Gotta love that kid! He is so cute, how could you not! And seriously how did this happen, that we have kids in school? I never thought it would actually happen, and yet here we are! Uhh... does this mean we are getting O L D? Na, dont say that!
Tell Bryce the cactus miss him, he needs to come visit!

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Ohh I like your background too!

Ashley said...

that is just too funny!