Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I want it all!"

So really I guess that I most love to blog about the little funny things that happen in our lives and in our home. These things are small and maybe even uninteresting to most, but some of these little things are the highlights of my day.

Yesterday these two cracked me up. I gave Bryce a Toys'R Us ad, but it was like one of those super ads, meaning it was more like a catalog. I told him why don't you sit down and circle some things that you would like to get for Christmas. So Bryce and Ella, who soon
joined in on the fun, sat and started circling. About an hour later (by the way did you get that, this lasted for an hour, which if you are unaware that is like forever in the life of a five and three year old) they had circled almost everything in the ad. Bryce would circle everything that he wanted of course. And then everything that he saw that was girly he would say do you want this Ella and I don't believe that I ever heard her say no. Well I guess everyone is allowed to dream.





1 comment:

Paul and Julie said...

Ok that is the cutest thing ever! I remember doing this as a kid and totally loving it! So fun!