Friday, October 3, 2008

Inspired

A group picture of the ladies at my MOPS table and their kiddos from our park day


Okay so lets give some credit where credit is due. My new table leader at MOPS is the one that has truly inspired me to start blogging about my crazy little life. She is so adorable with her blog and her picture taking that I couldn't help but feel inspired. I already have the picture taking thing down, but now hopefully I can translate that into a blog.
We had so much fun at the park the other day with these new friends and I am so looking forward to the coming year with them. The cute red head in the middle is Heidi, my new table leader. Thanks for the inspiration Heidi, heaven knows that I needed it.
And of course my adorable friend Ashley has also inspired me. She and her blog are so adorable that it is almost painful. I love you Ash.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Cara,
I don't know what to say, except that my heart feels so incredibly LOVED by you! What a great friend you are... I am so excited to know you better! Plus, we are like family, considering your little Ella looks just like me:)