Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Updates

Well I realize that it has been quite sometime since I last blogged. There are quite a few things that I haven't blogged about. Truly I have been just trying to keep my head above water.

One of the events that I have missed is our family trip to AZ. We stopped first at the Hancocks. Whom we love and had a great time with. And then we went on to Sedona and had a great family trip.Ella started ballet. I am sure there will be more to come on that subject. The last week we have been baking. The girls love to help me bake. Especially Halle. And since it has been cool here and somewhat fall like we have been baking fools. Too bad that tomorrow we are supposed to be back in the 80s.
This picture brings pure joy to my heart.
Tonight we made chicken pot pie. It was deee licious.

No comments: