Friday, October 23, 2009

Good Morning

I was up painfully early this morning. I think that I got 4 hours of sleep. Which means either I will make 2 pots of coffee today or I will be terribly crabby later, or possibly both. (No probably both.) Anyway... I just put an Apple Spice Bread in the oven and I am drinking my hot cup of coffee and so enjoying the peace. In fact I am almost looking forward to when my kids start waking up. I really need to get myself an alarm clock and get up before my kids every day because usually I am not this excited for them to wake up. No excited is not the word that I would usually use, not even close.
So anyway Good Morning to all.

Did I mention the Apple Spice Bread? I am so excited!

2 comments:

Heather Fretz said...

Wait... what? did you wake up on purpose?

Cara said...

No no Heather I woke up completely by accident. I went to bed at 12:30 and woke up by 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.