Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch with my Pumpkins

We had such a great weekend. We went to the pumpkin patch and we took Mason. I am so glad that we got to take Mase. We got to pet and watch the animals. They all picked out a pumpkins and we did the hay ride. We listened to the country band while eating funnel cake and kettle corn. The kids had so much fun that 3 out of 4 of them fell asleep on the way home. I would have taken so many more pictures but the battery on my camera died.
How hot is this man that gave me my beautiful children?
They were so cute while picking pumpkins. Mason is almost painfully indecisive. Bryce was looking for the biggest. Ella wasn't very picky at all. Halle was easily persuaded. I love to see how each of them is different in a situation like that.




No comments: