Thursday, October 22, 2009

So Far Today...

So far today I did a mountain of dishes. I made pancakes and eggs to nourish my little munchkins before they went to school, and then did more dishes. I put away all of the laundry while dressing and preparing my children for school. I packed lunches for my kids, and then I did more dishes. I dropped off at two different schools. I put deodorant on and brushed my teeth so that I wouldn't scare people away. Then I made 2 dozen peanut butter sandwiches for the school Harvest Festival and then I did more dishes. Then I brought Ella home from school after staying at said Harvest Festival. And it is only a little after noon. By the way do you notice a trend here with the dishes. I think I am going to go take a nap and contemplate how to put a permanent end to the dishes.

2 comments:

Heather Fretz said...

Phew! I'm tired!

Lisa said...

okay super mom, knock it off!! you're making me feel like a lazy mommy!!!