Sunday, May 24, 2009

Halle's Love Language

Okay so I know that traditionally processed sugar is not considered a love language. But I truly think that whoever came up with the five love languages did not consider Halle in their research because look at this face. This is what happens when you give this child processed sugar, high fructose corn syrup, any baked good, or any other sugary treat. She acts like she is on top of the world and everything in life is good. She actually acts relieved like she has been walking through the desert and has finally come upon the thing that will keep her going. I know that seems dramatic but what can I say I am just reporting the facts. I am telling you I think I have found a sixth love language. It is called junk food. Or maybe we should name it after Halle Reese herself.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are back. I love to see the pics and hear the stories. Love you chin

Ashley Elizabeth said...

I am so glad you are back. I've been totally missing my cara. I think about you all the time, and have been wondering how the heck youve been doing with all that you have going on.
I loved everything you said. I needed the reminder about disciplining. With Shawn gone all the time it gets so old being the bad guy all the time, but it comes with the territory of being a MOM- just part of the job. And I agree the kids are happier when Mom is consistent, they do need structure. So good job Cara, you are an awesome Mom. Thanks for the inspiration!
Oh and great job on the sewing, you so ROCK!

Heather Fretz said...

I will remember to bring candy at all times when hanging with Halle.