Friday, May 22, 2009

4/29/09-Bryce is 6

This is from Bryce's little birthday sleep over with his close friends. We had such a wonderful time with these kiddos. They were all such a joy to have for the night.


My Baby turned 6. 6. Did you get that? 6. What in the world? How is this happening?

Bryce, I love you so much. I don't understand why my time with you is going so quickly. It actually feels a little bit like a cruel trick. I like you so much that I want to spend all of the time with you that I can. I love your sweet spirit that has to tell the truth and loves to cuddle. I love your playfulness that is always wondering what and where we are going to go or do next. I so look forward to your beautiful smile that walks through the door everyday after school. I love that you love your sisters and that you love to teach and help them. I love that your favorite thing is to cuddle with me. I would do anything for you, I would walk a hundred miles to kiss those cheeks of yours, I would back flip just to see you smile. So please please don't grow up too fast. Make sure to spend plenty of leisurely time being a little boy, our sweet sweet little boy.

No comments: