Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't Eat Them All Mom

So this afternoon Ella and I were baking caramel apple bars. And after we put them in the oven it was time for Ella to take a rest (I would love to be able to say it was time for Ella to go take a nap, but who am I kidding she doesn't nap). And Ella said "No Mommy, I want to taste them." I reassured her that she was welcome to do that after her nap when they were finished. And do you know what she said to me, "Don't eat them all Mom, I want to try them." What? Why in the world would she think that I was going to eat them all? She is 3 why is she talking to me like a grown up?
Well anyway I think that this serves as a wake up call, eat less baked goods, or maybe just make more! I think I will go with the latter.

2 comments:

heidi said...

oh, that's a funny post! And I agree... just make more:)

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Oh yes! I agree- just make more! I've been in a baking frenzy lately, and just so I cant eat them all at once, cause I will!) I freeze some so I can enjoy them later!