Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jana

First off I am sorry to anyone who is keeping up with my blog, that I haven't kept up very well this month. We are very busy enjoying all the festivities of the Christmas Season.


Okay do you all know who this is? Because you had better. It is Jana Alayra. A real live super star to my kiddos. She came to our MOPS group last week and she is such a sweetheart.
We got to MOPS early that morning and so my kids came in the room where we have our meetings, and saw Jana walking around casually. Then they followed me out of the room and they were standing at the entrance of the room near me. As we were standing there, Ella was whispering as people walked by, "Jana is in there!"
Thank you Jana for a great cry(her testimony), and a fun time with the kids(concert).

1 comment:

Paul and Julie said...

I love that you took a picture of your kids with Jana...such a great idea!