Thursday, December 18, 2008

Non Transformation




The other day my kids decided to work on me . They worked and worked on me. For about an hour they put things in my hair and used makeup brushes on my face. At some point when my hair was full of everything that they could find. Ella said to Bryce what do you think she will look like when we take it all out. Bryce said "I think she will look like Hannah Montana." When they did take it all out Bryce stood back and looked at me and said "You look like Mommy." Sorry Bryce, I am sure that was disappointing.

4 comments:

heidi said...

oh, that's too funny! You are a funny gai:)

Merry Christmas, my friend:)

Paul and Julie said...

This is one of my favorite stories! I love that you took pictures!

Cara said...

Bryce actually took them. He has been so into taking pictures lately.

Unknown said...

You are THE best mom!