Saturday, November 29, 2008

Great Grandma!!

I love my Grandma. The kids love her too. I love to hear all of her stories and I love to get her little pieces of wisdom. She is such an amazing woman. She was married to my Grandpa for, I think, 56 years, before he went home to be with Jesus. She has 4 kids, 14 biological grand kids(many more if you count all of the ones that married her grandchildren), and almost 18 great grand kids. She waited at home for my Grandpa while he fought in World War 2, and after he fought in the war, they owned and ran a farm in Nebraska. See I told you she is an amazing woman.
Bryce and Ella call her the Great Grandma with Fritzie. (She has a cute little dog named Fritzie.) And they love to go visit her. We love you Grandma!
One of my favorite things that she has ever said to me was just recently, when we started talking about how we didn't want to be stuck here on earth for too long because we are so anxious to go home and be with Jesus. She said "Oh I know, every morning I wake up and think oh Lord, (sigh) another day."

No comments: