Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Few More Christmas Highlights

Here are a few more of my favorite Christmas memories...We had so much fun when some of our favorite friends came over to exchange gifts. We had pizza, read a story about Jesus birth, opened one present each, did a hand print craft, and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and ate cake. We are so thankful for our friends and so glad that we could celebrate Christmas together. This is my adorable nephew Colton and my adorable niece Kaitlin. They came to see Bryce's performance and we loved having them there.This is Mason opening one of the presents that we got him. I love this because he loves this skateboard so much and it makes me want to buy him everything in the store. This was Christmas with my Dad's side and these are all the second cousins. I just love that we got a picture with them all in it. And I am so pleased with the number of happy faces in this group shot.
At the same party we had a competition to see who could create the best gingerbread house. Ours did not win, but we looked cute trying. Our kids totally sabotaged us and traded to a new team right in the middle of the competition. What is up with that Bryce and Ella? Oh and Halle helped a lot by eating all of our supplies. Good lookin out Hal.
I think that the prize definitely went to my Dad's group. They built a mansion! Way to go guys.













No comments: