Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Picture









So here is how we really got our Christmas picture this year...
Let me start by telling you that Halle happens to have two personalities. One is sweet and funny and just about the cutest, most fun personality you ever saw. The other however is very stubborn and uncooperative and happens to sit in time out a lot. As you can see in the first picture, my effort to get an amazing picture was not going well at first, and you can guess which personality I was dealing with. So I was on my own for this(daddy was at work) and I had to come up with something fast. So I had some white M&M's(white being important because it wouldn't make a mess). And Halle of course, actually lives for chocolate. And lucky for me as long as there is an endless supply coming her way you can actually flip the switch on those personalities. So all of you that thought she had such a funny huge smile. Now you know that it is because she ate about 20 M&M's. Who said that bribery was bad? If it gets the job done isn't that what really matters.






No comments: