Monday, November 3, 2008

This is just for you Honey Bunches!


Yeah for Halloween. We had so much fun. And so did the kids. Because is Halloween really for the kids or is it more for us adults? When we first put all of the kids costumes on, all of the little kids, Colton Mason and Halle, started crying and whining and protesting. They eventually caught on. And once we got them all outside they all had a blast. But it made me think that really we adults just love to see our little guys dressed up and running around.Halle was a ferocious shark complete with a bow, leg warmers, and ballet flats. So ferocious Halle!
Bryce was Captain Jack Sparrow. The leader of the pack.


My dear sweet Colton was a sock monkey, or as Ella later recalled a sack monkey. Whichever right, all that really mattered was that he was adorable.



Mason was a tiger, who was not willing to humiliate himself by wearing the head of the costume. Who can blame the kid when it is like 90 degrees on Halloween.




Oh and of course Princess Ella or on Halloween Princess Ariel. The other night we went to a little Halloween party at the park with the ladies from MOPS and one of the little boys there asked her if she was princess and she told him, "Ya, I look like Ariel."


Another thing that happened on Halloween was that while we were trick or treating we did happen upon one house where there was a man dressed up and trying to scare kids. Well Ella was horrified and scared out of her mind. She ran back to me at the sidewalk were we started to talk about what had happened and she said to me, "But Mama that wasn't very nice, he hurt my heart, and he is trying to scare the kids. I don't want his candy." I don't blame you Ella.

3 comments:

Paul and Julie said...

So cute! I love all of their costumes!

Heather Fretz said...

So fun! Who's the Honey Bunches?

Ashley Elizabeth said...

So fun I love the costumes! Cute leg warmers, where did you find those? I want some!
I agree with you, I think I love Halloween way more than the kids!
I hate when people make it scary, it ruins it for the kids, I wouldnt want that scary mans candy either!