Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Baby Turned 2 Today

These are just a few pictures that I took of Halle tonight. She had such a fun day. She figured out about an hour into today that something was special about today and that she was the star. She probably thinks that biwday (as she says it) means that everyone pays a lot of attention to you and that you get extra sugar. And those are two of her most favorite things.


She is two today and 24 pounds. She can't say L's very good so she says things like "wook it" and she calls herself "Hade" and calls Ella "Eya". She also says peeky boo instead of peek a boo. She calls Mason "Fason". She also tells me she "wuvs me" which melts my heart.

I love her so much. There is not much that is better in this world than Halle when she is happy. Her laugh is heavenly. To be very honest she is sometimes a very hard kid. And there are days that I want to ship her off. But when she is happy she is amazing. And of course I love her even on her most screamy days. Is screamy a word? Well it is in Halle's world anyway.
The fact that she is already two is very disturbing to me, but I am trying to cope.

2 comments:

countrygirl said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I will show Matt :-)

Heather Fretz said...

Your baby girl is 2... so sad and glad at the same time. You have been an amazing mommy to Halle this year and I know that many more happy times are ahead.