Monday, August 3, 2009

Introducing Adalyn Joy





I want to officially introduce the world (okay really just my ten blog readers,) to my neice Adalyn. She was born on June 18 2009. She weighed 7lbs and 13ozs and was 18.5 inches long. She was 9 days late. She is adorable. She is six weeks now. She has dimples when she smiles and she loves to cuddle. My kids love her more than I thought that they would. They talk about her all of the time and love to hold and kiss her. Bryce doesn't love it when she cries and gets really worried that she isn't okay. Halle loves to help her with her passy and to buckle her car seat. We all are overwhelmed with how she blesses us. Thank you Addy for coming into our lives. We will love you always.

4 comments:

Heather Fretz said...

She is so super cute and cuddly and I love her hair! She is lucky to have an auntie like you.

Ashley Elizabeth said...

Wow your niece is so gorgeous! That's so sweet that your kids are excited about the new cousin!

And the wedding pictures are beautiful! You three looked so amazing! My goodness your family has been busy with the additions lately...a new baby, a new brother in law...whats next?
Thanks for posting it made my day!

heidi said...

there she is! Beautiful!!!

tefy arias said...

very good your bloggers ... excellent photos