Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Closet Time






Well it may be hard to tell, but that is Ella. She is back behind all of her clothes in her closet. She is supposed to be taking a nap, but instead she is looking through her options for an outfit change. This is her basic routine. She tries a few different looks before she decides on one. I never really knew how she went through the things in her closet, until I walked in to find this the other day. I don't know if you have noticed yet, but she is truly one of a kind.

4 comments:

Ashley Elizabeth said...

What a fun closet full of so many fun options. I wish my closet had that many pretty dresses! She is one of a kind!!

Robin said...

Nice pedicure! Good to see me niece is so well groomed.... Hugs

*emmy said...

Ha! That is genius of her! I didn't even notice her till you pointed her out! Hee-hee.

Heather Fretz said...

That is really funny! I barely noticed the piggies!